How to Earn $12,200 in 5 Minutes, Excellent IQ Option Strategy

 How to Earn $12,200 in 5 Minutes, Excellent IQ Option Strategy


Hello friends welcome back. Today I want to show you three different indicators that i link  together and create a single combination.one of these indicators is the moving average  which has a much different function in this method.so, I will put the other two indicators with you  and show you all the uh details of the trade. so, I think it's a great time to start  setting indicators. 

first I set the indicator called Williams percent range  and I change all the details, like 6,thicken all the lines. And save the changes. the second indicator is very  useful in many methods. those who use it will realize that it's a very effective indicator of  fractal chaos band. here I only thicken lines and save. And the third indicator is as I said  at the beginning moving average which period I change from 14 to 50. I leave the  some . let's choose color yellow. thicken line and that's all. 

so one of the main things is  setting the candles at 10 seconds and that's all.so, guys I think it's a great moment to enter the  trade and put all the money I have and bet all the money I have on my balance. the first thing you  should pay attention to in this method is the Williams percent range. its blue line in this case  crosses above its own pink zone and it has reached the maximum and the candle should start to go  down, I think so. at the same time the green line of  fractal chaos band was crossed by a green  candle and these two shows the maximum point. 

These two indicators are already a good signal  that the candles will not be able to stop above for a long time. because they are weakening and  I am waiting for them to go down. so I think in this case um catching the right position is  very important and let's wait a little bit. Great, the first win, great.so, there is a strong signal here that  the trend should reverse. as you can see the yellow line of the moving average has a  bottom-up direction. also, the red line below fractal chaos bands has crossed the red candle  with a great distance. and of course the William percent range goes upwards from its own pink zone.  and as you can see so far the green candles have risen convincingly as I expected. so,  this is the main idea of this method. And let's wait a little bit. 

I think  I'm going to win that trade too. Great! the second win.so I bet 4 000 here because it's the ideal moment  for this method. this is the moment I wanted to show you. all indicators give a combined  signal that there is a great chance the movement will continue in a downward direction. guys, observe all three indicators. all of them have a direction from the extreme top to the bottom.  and i think I'm going to win that trade, too. great! excellent moment here too. almost the same moment  as before. unfortunately I could not bet more than two thousand dollars. 

I was going to trade with  about four thousand. so I think it's a very interesting method you will probably agree  with. but such moments are not so frequent. And if i win the trade and I'm going to  win the trade I will stop trading today. Excellent, I won and I have more  than uh 12 000 on my balance. this method is very effective guys and very interesting. the  key is to choose the right moment and work with the method correctly to get good results.  so hope you liked today's video and enjoy it.so, I wish you a successful trade.  see you in the next week. thank you


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post